You dont have to be afraid to go to the dentist anymore!
If you're one of the millions of people who suffer from anxiety and fear during dental appointments, sedation dentistry is the solution you've been looking for.
Sedation dentistry is for anyone who is:
- Afraid of the Dentist or dental work.
- Would like to get all treatment done in one or two appointments.
- Have had a bad dental experience.
- Have a strong gag reflex.
- Unable to get numb or afraid of needles.
- Hate the sound or smell of the dental office.
Facts you need to know:
- Anxiety free dentistry has been safely practiced for over 30 years.
- Oral Sedation is done with oral medication, no needles required!
- Dr. Shakoori has had training with D.O.C.S (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation) Institute.
How does sedation work?
1. To get started, you will need to schedule a complimentary consultation appointment.
You can discuss all your dental concerns and your new healthy smile with Dr. shakoori. we review your medical history and explain how the anxiety free dentistry works for you.
2. On the night before your appointment you take your medication (one pill), to guarantee a good night's sleep.
3. On the day of your treatment, a companion will bring you to the office. Our experienced dental staff will make certain that you're relaxed and completely comfortable. We monitor you very closely while you are sedated.
4. You wake up to your new beautiful smile. You will have little or no memory of the visit.
5. Most patients have reported that there was no discomfort or general effects after treatment.
Find out more
Sedation dentistry | sleep dentistry | anxiety free dentistry | Conscious Sedation |